Sunday 6 July 2008

New beginnings

Well the sad day came for the last of the pups to go on the 29th of June.
Keela had not been out very far at all since becoming pregnant, so on the 6th of July we decided to go to our usual scooting ground.
It was rare occasion as my eldest son now 20, is home for the summer holiday from Uni.
We got the two younger kids to ride the bikes to the park and myself my OH and my eldest strapped on the scooter to the car and drove there. The dogs were more than excited!
I had recently brought the "walkydog" attachment for the dogs and while one was pulling the scooter the other ran along side my bike.
I must say I'm impressed with the walkydog1 it seems very strong and keeps your dogs at a good distance from the bike. I have not ridden a bike for more than about 6 years.
It is a good work out for all.
Something that annoyed me that people where not impressed when I asked them not to let their dogs near mine.
1. we where trying to train them, are they bloody blind??
2. why the hell is their dog running around with no bloody lead??
Some stupid women asked me "why?" when i stated she shouldn't let her dog near ours!!
I felt like saying something out of turn!!
MY DOGS DOES NOT LIKE LITTLE BARK BARKS HE THINKS HE SHOULD EAT IT! THAT`S WHY YOU DOZY COW!!!
anyway besides that it was a good hour out, not long but enough to get the heart beating!
My daughter decided to take a strop and refuse the ride my bike back home, so I and my youngest made our way back. OMG!! i need to be riding that bike more often!!
Starting tomorrow I will make a daily effort to ride with one of the dogs, it will be great for all of us :)

No comments: